Newest firmware for Nokia 7610

Last response: in Brands
March 1, 2005 7:56:36 PM

Can anybody please tell me what firmware for Nokia 7610 the newest is?

Thanks in advance

Samier
Anonymous
March 2, 2005 3:57:44 PM

On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 16:56:36 +0100, "Samier" <m_salloum@freenet.de> wrote:

>Can anybody please tell me what firmware for Nokia 7610 the newest is?
>
>Thanks in advance
>
>Samier

Where to find out the latest version of FW?
http://www.symbian-freak.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118

Get more guides and advice at:

=============================
www.symbian-freak.com
=============================

Symbian Freak introduces various researches for symbian users like:

- Error Fixes,
- Modding,
- Guides,
- Tutorials
- Ask guru form
- and offcourse a detailed forum with professional support for every single user.

To get more out of your favourite device, visit the website.

\\|/
|_______.o00o( ' ' )o00o._______|
| (_) |
| |