Status
Not open for further replies.

whemian

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2008
it was an amazing experience. Two thumbs up James Cameron.
you did again man like with Terminator,Abyss,Titanic,Aliens...

saransh003

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2009
Its really the James Cameron effect that grabs you instantly
A great story with the kind of visuals in Avatar its just another film defining film history and future

volanis

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2005
must say it was way better than i expected. i will also go as far as to say one of the best movies I've ever seen.

okini55

Distinguished
Dec 25, 2009
I friggin HATE that movie omg. How can ppl overrate thats stupid kiddey movie sooo much? I watched the first 50 mins and then I just got sick and tired of that fail movie I mean what is sooo good with it?? The CGI aint impressive at all. The story sucked bawlsack. Nothing compared to real bad ass movies.

The storyline was a little slow and deliberate. There was just enough happening to keep my interest. I watched it in 3D, and was impressed with the graphics. I wouldn't say it's one of the best movies I've seen, but it was worth the price of the ticket.

sportsfanboy

Distinguished
I also think the visuals were great, but who didn't. That being said, the story line reminded me of an Indian like scenario. You know, when the British started messing with the Indians and their land. The blue f-ers even yelped like the Indians of old. Seemed a little familiar to me, but still entertaining.

Apparently okini55 wasn't impressed. There must be movies out there with much better graphics that I haven't seen. :whistle:

Dragh0n

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2010
I enjoyed the movie. Visually very good but the story (to me) was too similar to our history with the native americans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS