DC, DCX and DCfinal (+ maps) hosted off Fileplanet??

I have tried 4 times and each was unsuccessful to download both DC and
DCfinal off fileplanet. All 4 attempts ended in a failed download after
about 2hrs each. It seems everywhere I go to find the file is linked to
Fileplanet. I also just found out there is a DCx .8 as well?!? So more
waiting for failed download attempts. There has got to be a site
somewhere allowed to host all the necessary files for these
mods.....files and maps. I'll never play them if I am to rely on
Fileplanet. This was not peak times either, if 2am is peak, then I need
to get to bed a LOT earlier. Thanks for any help or links.

V "fnugen" wrote:
> I have tried 4 times and each was unsuccessful to download both DC and
> DCfinal off fileplanet. All 4 attempts ended in a failed download after
> about 2hrs each. It seems everywhere I go to find the file is linked to
> Fileplanet. I also just found out there is a DCx .8 as well?!? So more
> waiting for failed download attempts. There has got to be a site
> somewhere allowed to host all the necessary files for these
> mods.....files and maps. I'll never play them if I am to rely on
> Fileplanet. This was not peak times either, if 2am is peak, then I need
> to get to bed a LOT earlier. Thanks for any help or links.

Try to find them somewhere, where they are offered as bit-torrents. Then
use for instance Azureus to get them,

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=mozclient&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&q=DC+Final+torrent

regards, Achtung Ecco

In article <gHSze.9874$is5.1016507@news20.bellglobal.com>,
fnugen@hotmail.com says...

Try www.filefront.com
--
Lansenerd
www.agbgaming.com

V "fnugen" wrote:
> I have tried 4 times and each was unsuccessful to download both DC and
> DCfinal off fileplanet. All 4 attempts ended in a failed download after
> about 2hrs each. It seems everywhere I go to find the file is linked to
> Fileplanet. I also just found out there is a DCx .8 as well?!? So more
> waiting for failed download attempts. There has got to be a site
> somewhere allowed to host all the necessary files for these
> mods.....files and maps. I'll never play them if I am to rely on
> Fileplanet. This was not peak times either, if 2am is peak, then I need
> to get to bed a LOT earlier. Thanks for any help or links.

Thanks for the help. Fileplanet finally gave 'em up. I tried torrents,
but MY GOD......with one seed, was looking at over 8hrs......if they
stayed connected. Now to play them.