I have a HP DC7900 SFF with WIN 7 64 and all the drivers are posted on the web of HP
It has also a RADEON 6450 with HDMI output, actually I am using DVI as the monitor does not have speakers
I am getting crazy to make the audio jack to work with a desktop speakers
- HP audio drivers do not install as they say they are not for my system.
- I just can see as audio devices the HDMI of the ATI.
- In the device drivers it seems there is not anything missing. I have install chipset drivers and some others.
- If I click the small speaker on the win7 bar, systems says, trying to repair....and then nothing happend
- I tried to install realtek general drivers and SRS Premium Sound (that I looked somewhere that this was the original system), with this a new device appears but it can't be enabled.
I don't know what else I can try. The speakers are connected to the green jack....