pc restarts when playing games

hi, my pc keeps restarting when playing games, also when im on the
internet, afterv restarting i get a error message about a problem with
a device driver, it doesnt mention which one, i have updated my radeon
9600xt card with the latest drivers also my sound card as well im
using directx 9c please can anyone help

thanks jimimac

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Device-Driver-pc-restarts-playing-games-ftopict345193.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1081943

What results do you get when you run DXDIAG?
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging

"Cari" wrote:
> What results do you get when you run DXDIAG?
> --
> Cari (MS-MVP)
> Printing & Imaging
>
> In Loving Memory of our dear friend Alex Nichol MVP
>
> "jimimac" <UseLinkToEmail@WindowsForumz.com> wrote in message
> > hi, my pc keeps restarting when playing games, also when im
> on the
> > internet, afterv restarting i get a error message about a
> problem with
> > a device driver, it doesnt mention which one, i have updated
> my radeon
> > 9600xt card with the latest drivers also my sound card as
> well im
> > using directx 9c please can anyone help
> >
> > thanks jimimac
> >
> > --
> > Posted using the http://www.windowsforumz.com interface, at author's
> > request
> standards
> > Topic URL:
> > http://www.windowsforumz.com/Device-Driver-pc-restarts-playing-games-ftopict345193.html
> > Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report
> abuse:
> > http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1081943

there doesnt seem to be a problem, i have tested my graphic card and
sound card in dxdiag and no problems found, seems to be a particular
game that the pc restarting on so will check out thier website

thanks, jimimac