Black ops 2 framerate issue

G

Hey, I have an ussue when I play Black Ops 2 - I can't seem to get consistent fps when I play. This often happens whenever I do actions like shooting, crouching or aiming. I don't get why this happens since I can run almost any other game at max settings, but not this one at low settings.

Also, you will of course say that it might be my specs. But I can tell you that that is not very likely.

Specs:
Intel Core i7 3820 @ 3.60GHz
15,9 GB DDR3 @ 667MHz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680
1954GB ATA ST2000DM001-9YN1 SCSI Disk Device
117GB ATA Corsair Force 3 SCSI Disk Device
ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. P9X79 PRO

They encrypted the cfgs, which is a giant "**** YOU" to every PC gamer ever.
First of all, Make sure you have up to date your all hardware drivers including of Graphic Card drivers.
Try to run game in lower graphic settings.
If game has Motion Blur, Shadows and Triple Buffering have ‘ON’ then set them off to get smoothness and more performance in game.There can be too many programs and applications, which starts automatically when computer star. Some of process are running in background and take too much processing speed and they can cause Slow Performance, Crashes and Errors, Installation Errors and some issues in games with Audio and Sound problems. To solve these issues, you need to disable those un-necessary background applications. Follow these steps to do.

This method is applicable for Windows XP, Vista and 7

Press Start + Windows Buttons
Type msconfig and enter
Go to Selective Startup
Now uncheck the Load Startup items or Load Startup Group Items
Now go to Services tab
Now check to Hide all Microsoft services and disable all
Click Apply, Close and Restart your Computer.

After restart the computer, if you getting any issue then go to step 6 and enable them.

Possible Solution: For NVidia, Right click your desktop>Open NVIDIA Control Panel>Manage 3D settings >In Program Settings, click "Add". Find COD Black Ops 2 exe, should be located in OS (C : ) > Program Files (x86) > Steam > steamapps > common > COD Black Ops 2. In the dropdown menu, choose "High performance NVIDIA processor"