Solution

I too selected the parts through Internet (Flipkart), but bought it from shops. Why? Because shops offer much more discount than any online store in India.
You can go to Nehru Place, Delhi. It is the most famous Place for IT Products, you can contact the shopkeepers their and ask them to deliver your products. Yes they will take delivery charges, but they'll offer 1000-2000 Rupees less than the Flipkart's price. For example, The i5 3570k which is around 16800 Rupees in Flipkart, it is of 13500 Rupees in Nehru Place. So, I suggest you to check rates their too. I've brought my...

andrewcarr

Distinguished
Yes that'll work although what settings do you want to run at. Although that's a lot better than the current on board graphics it's a lower end GPU (but depending on your needs, and expectations, it could be perfect for you).

If you have it in your budget one thing I'd definitely consider is to replace the PSU with a reputable company. The no name ones are known to not supply as much power as their rated and to fail, sometimes taking other parts with them. The brands I'd look at are Seasonic, PC power and cooling, OCZ, Corsair, XFX and antec (listed in no specific order).

Sumukh_Bhagat

Honorable
Nov 11, 2012

I too selected the parts through Internet (Flipkart), but bought it from shops. Why? Because shops offer much more discount than any online store in India.
You can go to Nehru Place, Delhi. It is the most famous Place for IT Products, you can contact the shopkeepers their and ask them to deliver your products. Yes they will take delivery charges, but they'll offer 1000-2000 Rupees less than the Flipkart's price. For example, The i5 3570k which is around 16800 Rupees in Flipkart, it is of 13500 Rupees in Nehru Place. So, I suggest you to check rates their too. I've brought my Parts from their and got extra discount :)

But if you prefer Flipkart, then save Rupees 400 more and get this,
http://www.flipkart.com./forsa-gtx650ti-1gb-ddr5-graphics-card/p/itmdfh3q3pagrjxb?pid=GRCDFGZEED9JH5XR&icmpid=reco_pp_same_graphics_card_graphics_card_3

Solution

GamerGirl1337

Honorable
Jun 30, 2012

Thanks for the awesome answer! Unfortunately, I like in Chennai, Tamil Nadu :( Do you know any place in Chennai by any chance? Thanks a lot for the advice. Also, what is the difference between http://www.flipkart.com./zotac-nvidia-gtx-650-ti-1gb-1-gb-gddr5-graphics-card/p/itmdezd6yn6kwa7m?pid=GRCDEZ49PTZU4G7E&ref=7e9e1ed9-c0cf-45f2-9e2b-5a829557116a and http://www.flipkart.com./forsa-gtx650ti-1gb-ddr5-graphics-card/p/itmdfh3q3pagrjxb?pid=GRCDFGZEED9JH5XR&icmpid=reco_pp_same_graphics_card_graphics_card_3

I understand the technical differences, I just want to know which is better. Once again thank you guys so much for the awesome answers :)))

prototype18

Distinguished

Well i would take zotac over that forsa anyday.

Sumukh_Bhagat

Honorable
Nov 11, 2012

Chennai is a Major City, you will probably get better discount than the Flipkart there. But I'm not much aware, so you have to research a little and find a good shop for IT products.

Not much, Because they both are same.
So, go with Forsa because there will be no difference and Zotac is always costly than the other brands.