is there a way for a spec ops to remove a c4 pack once its..

I accidently done some team kills by mining a enemy vehicle and then
have a team member run up and jump in it and take off. Is there a way
to remove the c4 pack put in inventory?

hank

No. Also appears engineers cannot remove them either, even ones on your
team. I know mines can be removed by a team engineer. Claymores im not
sure of, must test.

Solidus

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2005

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 18:56:39 GMT, Walker1940@removethis.com wrote:

>I accidently done some team kills by mining a enemy vehicle and then
>have a team member run up and jump in it and take off. Is there a way
>to remove the c4 pack put in inventory?

Yeah that bugs me too... lay a bunch of C4 and it there until it
times-out, blows or you die ... must be an oversight surely

/Solidus

Solidus <> wrote in news:qr1gd1lqkede7v43jrtkpf1g3q3e2ve3vf@4ax.com:

> Yeah that bugs me too... lay a bunch of C4 and it there until it
> times-out, blows or you die ... must be an oversight surely

What governs the lifetime of mines? I've noticed that some survive my death
and are still there for me when I respawn. Are they just timed to fade at
some specific time after laying?

On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 10:34:23 -0500, ScratchMonkey wrote:

> Solidus <> wrote in news:qr1gd1lqkede7v43jrtkpf1g3q3e2ve3vf@4ax.com:
>
>> Yeah that bugs me too... lay a bunch of C4 and it there until it
>> times-out, blows or you die ... must be an oversight surely
>
> What governs the lifetime of mines? I've noticed that some survive my death
> and are still there for me when I respawn. Are they just timed to fade at
> some specific time after laying?

I believe so. The mod BF2EE (Extended Edition) increases the time:

Quote from <http://www.users.on.net/~firefox/bronson/bf2ee/>
> -Tweaked at-mines for longer life

So I guess it can be defined in the mod being played as a fixed time.

--
Omnix, PunksBusted Staff
Building a safer gaming community, one server at a time

e: omnix@punksbusted.com w: http://www.punksbusted.com

TRENDING THREADS