Self built computer, does it fit?

Hey,

After looking for pre-built computers, I found that these are too expensive for what you get. So now I'm trying to compose my own computer, the only problem is: does this fit? If not, what do I have to change in order for it to be better/fit.

Intel Core i5-3570 Ivy Bridge 3.4GHz (3.8GHz Turbo Boost) = CPU

CORSAIR Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 = RAM

EVGA 02G-P4-3660-KR GeForce GTX 660 Ti 2GB = GPU

Rosewill Blackbone Black Steel / Plastic ATX Mid Tower Computer Case = Case

COOLMAX ZX Series ZX-600 600W ATX12V v2.2 = Power supply

COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 EVO RR-212E-20PK-R2 Continuous Direct Contact 120mm Sleeve CPU Cooler = Cooler

ASRock B75 PRO3-M LGA 1155 Intel B75 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard = Motherboard

Western Digital WD RE4 WD1003FBYX 1TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" = HDD

SAMSUNG DVD Burner SATA Model SH-224BB - OEM = DVD reader

If you need more information, just reply saying you need more information :}

Greetings, AncientBro
21 answers Last reply
More about self built computer
  1. are you going to overclock? there are some incompatible parts
  2. It will fit fine.

You will want to change to a z77 chipset motherboard so you can overclock your processor.

Also, don't get that PSU. Stick with only the reliable brands. (Antec, XFX, Corsair, Seasonic)
  3. No, I'm not going to overcloak at all. I don't wanna ruin my PC as I don't have any experience with overcloaking.
  4. I think he won't overclock since he chose a non-oc board and cpu. My comments would be:
    1. Change that psu to a better brand check this, http://www.eggxpert.com/forums/thread/323050.aspx
    A corsair or seasonic will do.
    2. You can drop that cooler if you won't overclock. It will save you money. Or save money to buy a better card.
  5. Any difference with the 3570k if I am NOT going to overclock? Otherwise I just stick with the 3570 as it is good :)
  6. This must be a robot if it is going to build itself.
  7. Just make sure to switch the PSU. Also, you don't need the aftermarket cooler if you do not need to overclock. The stock cooler will be fine.
  8. admbautista said:
    I think he won't overclock since he chose a non-oc board and cpu. My comments would be:
    1. Change that psu to a better brand check this, http://www.eggxpert.com/forums/thread/323050.aspx
    A corsair or seasonic will do.
    2. You can drop that cooler if you won't overclock. It will save you money. Or save money to buy a better card.

What is a PSU? I only know the normal names and besides that, I'm Dutch.
  9. tiny voices said:
    Just make sure to switch the PSU. Also, you don't need the aftermarket cooler if you do not need to overclock. The stock cooler will be fine.

The stock cooler comes with what? The motherboard?!
  10. zloginet said:
    This must be a robot if it is going to build itself.

How do you mean?
  11. The CPU comes with a cooler.

PSU is an acronym for Power Supply Unit.
  12. tiny voices said:
    The CPU comes with a cooler.

PSU is an acronym for Power Supply Unit.

Aha, I changed the PSU to

CORSAIR Builder Series CX600 600W ATX12V v2.3 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC Power Supply
  13. That is a good PSU. It will be good for your needs.
  14. tiny voices said:
    That is a good PSU. It will be good for your needs.

So this game PC will handle Skyrim, Battlefield 3 on Ultra?
  15. Oh, by the way. This the EVGA GTX 660 Ti make alot of noise?
  16. And actually, my main question was: Does all of this fit in the case?
  17. It will all fit no problem. It will handle skyrim and BF3 without issue.
  18. tiny voices said:
    It will all fit no problem. It will handle skyrim and BF3 without issue.

But will it handle Skyrim and BF3 on Ultra?
  19. tiny voices said:
    It will all fit no problem. It will handle skyrim and BF3 without issue.

Oh yeah, also. I live in Holland and I want to import this. Does it cost me any extra money except for the $992.90 I'm already paying and which shows on the bill of newegg.com?
  20. I'm screwed. They don't ship outside of the USA T.T
  21. You will have to put in your address and try. I have no idea if newegg ships to Holland. Ultra settings in those games shouldn't be a problem. You could always try to snag a gtx670 just to be safe.
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build Computer Systems