6820 RingTone creation

Last response: in Brands
March 5, 2005 11:48:21 PM

What program's are there for converting WAV/MP3 files to ringtones?
What file format's can the 6820 play for ringtones?
Are there any websites with a plethora of info?

More about : 6820 ringtone creation

Anonymous
March 15, 2005 3:20:20 PM

6820 supports plain monophonic tones (internal Nokia format), polyphonic and
monophonic MIDI's and AMR files ( see complete specifications here:
http://www.forum.nokia.com/main/0,6566,016-2077,00.html ).

As in most cases the quality of MP3-to-MIDI convertors is very low, you need
WAV-to-AMR or MP3-to-AMR convertor.

http://www.opm-2.com/forum/

Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
Oxygen Software - tools for your mobile phone.
Oxygen Phone Manager II - all you want from your mobile phone.
http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk/
http://www.smsactivex.com/

Hello, SteveMars!
You wrote in conference alt.cellular.nokia on 5 Mar 2005 20:48:21 -0800
from address stevemars@usa.net:

>What program's are there for converting WAV/MP3 files to ringtones?
>What file format's can the 6820 play for ringtones?
>Are there any websites with a plethora of info?
Anonymous
March 27, 2005 12:56:31 AM

Oxygen: Thanks for this info. I have been looking for how to put tones
on my phone and you answered my question.

--
mrboarderman