HELP: Nokia 7650. Looking for backup readers or chip milkers

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
March 7, 2005 2:56:54 AM

End of 2002 I had a problem with my nokia when it ran out memory. Nokia
reset it and upgraded the bios which was supposed to fix the bug. Guess
what... it's happened again!

Instead of fixing it this time, I was wondering how I can retrieve data from
previous backups just on the pc itself.

Is there software that will convert the data files into text files? Such as
all contact info and messages?

is it also possible to milk the data off memory chip on the phone by
connecting wires to it somehow so what i haven't backed up is retrieved?

I also have an old 7110 which succombed to water and was wanting to know if
it was possible for this.

Thank you for your help!!

Clint
Anonymous
March 9, 2005 2:43:17 PM

Clinton M James Wrote:
> End of 2002 I had a problem with my nokia when it ran out memory. Nokia
> reset it and upgraded the bios which was supposed to fix the bug. Guess
> what... it's happened again!
>
> Instead of fixing it this time, I was wondering how I can retrieve data
> from
> previous backups just on the pc itself.
>
> Is there software that will convert the data files into text files?
> Such as
> all contact info and messages?
>
> is it also possible to milk the data off memory chip on the phone by
> connecting wires to it somehow so what i haven't backed up is
> retrieved?
>
> I also have an old 7110 which succombed to water and was wanting to
> know if
> it was possible for this.
>
> Thank you for your help!!
>
> Clint
HI Clinton,

Almost everything is possible, just chk out below link..

http://tinyurl.com/5mpup

get more guides and advice at:
'[image: http://www.symbian-freak.com/images/logo.gif] '
(http://www.symbian-freak.com)
'www.symbian-freak.com' (http://www.symbian-freak.com)
symbian freak introduces various researches for symbian users
like:
error fixes, modding, guides, tutorials and offcourse a detailed forum
with professional support.
to get more out of your favourite device, visit the website.

--
Apocalypsoâ„¢