Need Help-Pre Built PC

I am looking into buying a new rig pre built. i was wondering what everybodies thoughts are on this:

AMD Quad-Core FX-4100 Zambezi Processor with NVIDIA GT 610 graphics

Multiformat DVD±RW/CD-RW drive

8MB L3 cache memory

500GB Serial ATA II hard drive (7200 rpm)

NVIDIA GT 610 graphics

3 USB 3.0 and 4 USB 2.0 ports

Built-in Realtek 8111E 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet LAN

Microsoft Windows 8 64-bit operating system preinstalled

-i will be using this computer for basically 1 game for now, world of tanks, and internet browsing as well as music storage. my computer i have now has been eatin by a virus. any opinions/comments are appriciated!
8 answers Last reply
More about need help built
  1. Upgrade your graphics card to a 650 and personally I'd go with a Intel Processor instead if AMD
  2. I wouldn't use that rig for anything more than Office programs and browsing the internet. The CPU is the weakest of a line of weak CPU's and the graphics are known to be laughable.

Whats your budget? I might be able to find a better pre-built for you (unless you change your mind and build it yourself).
  3. id like to keep my budget in between 5-700 if possible. and ive been thinking intel also.

an even if the cpu/graphics are weak, dont you think for what i want it to use the pc for it would work just fine?
  4. Are you willing to build it yourself? You will get MUCH more for your money. Currently this computer won't run most games on low settings.
  5. I appriciate the opinions and comments but i am not using this for prime gaming. I play 1 game, and it is World of Tanks, wich is not graphics heavy at all. I use my computer for music, and internet browsing. i am using it for one game, that is it. in your opinion, is this an ok computer or what i am going to use it for?
  6. That GPU won't play it at high settings. I looked it up and you really want a gtx 650 or hd 7750. World of tanks recommends an nvidia 8800gt in order to get medium/high settings.

Here is a benchmark for the 8800gt compared to a gt640 (much much better than your 610).

I would strongly recommend a gtx650 or hd7750/7770 for playing at 1080p.
  7. What is your max budget? I will try my best to find a suitable prebuilt.
  8. Look at cyberpower.
Ask a new question

Read More

Homebuilt Systems