Need Help-Pre Built PC

dustin1288

Distinguished
Oct 9, 2012
I am looking into buying a new rig pre built. i was wondering what everybodies thoughts are on this:

AMD Quad-Core FX-4100 Zambezi Processor with NVIDIA GT 610 graphics

8GB DDR3 SDRAM

Multiformat DVD±RW/CD-RW drive

8MB L3 cache memory

500GB Serial ATA II hard drive (7200 rpm)

NVIDIA GT 610 graphics

3 USB 3.0 and 4 USB 2.0 ports

Built-in Realtek 8111E 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet LAN

Microsoft Windows 8 64-bit operating system preinstalled

-i will be using this computer for basically 1 game for now, world of tanks, and internet browsing as well as music storage. my computer i have now has been eatin by a virus. any opinions/comments are appriciated!

I wouldn't use that rig for anything more than Office programs and browsing the internet. The CPU is the weakest of a line of weak CPU's and the graphics are known to be laughable.

Whats your budget? I might be able to find a better pre-built for you (unless you change your mind and build it yourself).

dustin1288

Distinguished
Oct 9, 2012
id like to keep my budget in between 5-700 if possible. and ive been thinking intel also.

an even if the cpu/graphics are weak, dont you think for what i want it to use the pc for it would work just fine?

dustin1288

Distinguished
Oct 9, 2012
I appriciate the opinions and comments but i am not using this for prime gaming. I play 1 game, and it is World of Tanks, wich is not graphics heavy at all. I use my computer for music, and internet browsing. i am using it for one game, that is it. in your opinion, is this an ok computer or what i am going to use it for?