Selling my comp, how much?

Lucreon

Honorable
Dec 16, 2012
My friend wants to buy a desktop and just upgrade a couple components on it and was thinking about purchasing mine because
I am building mine in a few days. The computer is a HP p6527. It has an AMD Athlon 2 x4, 8gb ram, 656gb Hard drive, and Nvidia geforce 9100 integrated graphics. I'm thinking about $250-300 because it is about 3 years old. I bought it for about $900. How much do you guys think it is worth. The condition is fair, pretty dusty but I will clean it to look new. What's a realistic price?

Solution
Found this HP p6527 that sold on E-Bay for $319, but that system had already been upgraded with a new power supply and graphics card. Those upgrades alone make it worth about $150 more than your current system.

I'd say your system is worth about $200 (more RAM). That would be my asking price on Craigslist or E-bay. For a friend, I'd give a $25 to $50 discount.

-Wolf sends

Wolfshadw

Titan
Found this HP p6527 that sold on E-Bay for $319, but that system had already been upgraded with a new power supply and graphics card. Those upgrades alone make it worth about $150 more than your current system.

I'd say your system is worth about $200 (more RAM). That would be my asking price on Craigslist or E-bay. For a friend, I'd give a $25 to $50 discount.

-Wolf sends

Solution