1. If this is mainly for gaming, I would change that cpu to 3570k. No advantage of getting an i7 for gaming. May even lower you fps in some games because of the hyperthreading. So go with a 3570k. it will also save you some money.
2. For the cooler, I still prefer air cooling than water cooling. Might end up leaking in some days. If you want, check the noctua NH-D14. or if you'll do minor overclocking. a hyper 212 evo will do.
3. I would atleast get a 128gb ssd. That is my normal suggestions on builds.
4. If your main concern is only battlefield, even a 660ti will get 60fps with it or a 7950. If I were to suggest you a card, I'll just go with 670. Overclocking 670 will easily cope up with 680, with major price difference.
5. Never heard of that PSU brand so I'm not sure if it a great brand or not. I usually suggest corsair/seasonic or any high tiered brand, tier1/2. like in here http://www.eggxpert.com/forums/permalink/323050/323050/... But If you are sure about that brand then go ahead, will give me also knowledge about that brand. 950w may be overkill but you can stick with it if you want.