Is their an equivalent for xp..?

May 4, 2005 8:59:05 PM

In the control pannel for 98 their was a setup icon for ODBC, is their a
way to do the same on xp...? Thanks.

More about : equivalent

May 5, 2005 12:35:13 AM

My Control Panel has an icon labeled Data Source ODBC and when invoked a box
pops up labeled ODBC Data Source Administartor with a bunch of tabs

"Jimbo" <Jimbo@myvine.com> wrote in message
> In the control pannel for 98 their was a setup icon for ODBC, is their a
> way to do the same on xp...? Thanks.

May 7, 2005 1:01:02 PM

Thanks Jerry, I did find it under control pan,Administrative tools. Thanks
again.

!