Is their an equivalent for xp..?

In the control pannel for 98 their was a setup icon for ODBC, is their a
way to do the same on xp...? Thanks.
2 answers Last reply
More about equivalent

    My Control Panel has an icon labeled Data Source ODBC and when invoked a box
    pops up labeled ODBC Data Source Administartor with a bunch of tabs

    "Jimbo" <Jimbo@myvine.com> wrote in message
    > In the control pannel for 98 their was a setup icon for ODBC, is their a
    > way to do the same on xp...? Thanks.

  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.device_driver.dev (More info?)

    Thanks Jerry, I did find it under control pan,Administrative tools. Thanks
    again.

    > My Control Panel has an icon labeled Data Source ODBC and when invoked a
    box
    > pops up labeled ODBC Data Source Administartor with a bunch of tabs
    >
    > "Jimbo" <Jimbo@myvine.com> wrote in message
    > > In the control pannel for 98 their was a setup icon for ODBC, is their
    > > way to do the same on xp...? Thanks.

Drivers Windows XP Microsoft Device Driver