download xp drivers?

How do I get xp update to download the hardware drivers and not just
install them. I would like to have my own copies for possible later
use.

Beowulf
1 answer Last reply
More about download drivers

    Hardware drivers should only be downloaded from that manufacturers web
    site - doing that will give you a copy.

    "Serial # 19781010" <none@none.net> wrote in message
    > How do I get xp update to download the hardware drivers and not just
    > install them. I would like to have my own copies for possible later
    > use.
    >
    > Beowulf

Drivers Download Windows XP