WAP Bookmark transfers

How can I transfer saved bookmarks from Nokia 7250i to Nokia 6260? The
"Backup/Restore/Content Transfer wizard" of Nokia PC Suite 6.2 doesn't
seem to allow bookmarks/settings saved from 7250i to be copied over to
6260!

I don't know why. I can appreciate if ringtone, etc. settings can't be
transferred, but WAP bookmarks should be pretty standard shouldn't it!
2 answers Last reply
More about bookmark transfers

    wmrpbhhapzlm@spammotel.com wrote:
    > How can I transfer saved bookmarks from Nokia 7250i to Nokia 6260? The
    > "Backup/Restore/Content Transfer wizard" of Nokia PC Suite 6.2 doesn't
    > seem to allow bookmarks/settings saved from 7250i to be copied over to
    > 6260!
    >
    > I don't know why. I can appreciate if ringtone, etc. settings can't be
    > transferred, but WAP bookmarks should be pretty standard shouldn't it!

    You can send them as Bookmarks from the Nokia 7250i, if that helps.

    --
    The views I present are my own and NOT of any organisation I belong to.

    73 de Simon, VK3XEM.
    http://www.aca.gov.au/pls/radcom/client_search.client_lookup?pCLIENT_NO=157452
    VoIP http://www.TALKonIP.com.au/

    That would work, but this way, bookmarks will be sent via Text
    messages!

    At a cost of 12pence (GBP0.12) per message/bookmark in the UK, this
    doesn't seem very cost effective.

    Surely, bookmarks must be more transferable than this!

Nokia Bookmark Wireless Access