WAP Bookmark transfers

Last response: in Brands
March 9, 2005 11:07:52 AM

How can I transfer saved bookmarks from Nokia 7250i to Nokia 6260? The
"Backup/Restore/Content Transfer wizard" of Nokia PC Suite 6.2 doesn't
seem to allow bookmarks/settings saved from 7250i to be copied over to
6260!

I don't know why. I can appreciate if ringtone, etc. settings can't be
transferred, but WAP bookmarks should be pretty standard shouldn't it!

More about : wap bookmark transfers

Anonymous
March 10, 2005 6:13:38 AM

wmrpbhhapzlm@spammotel.com wrote:
> How can I transfer saved bookmarks from Nokia 7250i to Nokia 6260? The
> "Backup/Restore/Content Transfer wizard" of Nokia PC Suite 6.2 doesn't
> seem to allow bookmarks/settings saved from 7250i to be copied over to
> 6260!
>
> I don't know why. I can appreciate if ringtone, etc. settings can't be
> transferred, but WAP bookmarks should be pretty standard shouldn't it!

You can send them as Bookmarks from the Nokia 7250i, if that helps.

--
The views I present are my own and NOT of any organisation I belong to.

73 de Simon, VK3XEM.
http://www.aca.gov.au/pls/radcom/client_search.client_l...
VoIP http://www.TALKonIP.com.au/
Anonymous
March 23, 2005 6:02:03 AM

That would work, but this way, bookmarks will be sent via Text
messages!

At a cost of 12pence (GBP0.12) per message/bookmark in the UK, this
doesn't seem very cost effective.

Surely, bookmarks must be more transferable than this!
!