WANTED: any Genesis (the band) laserdiscs!

Last response: in Home Theatre Legacy
October 13, 2004 6:20:29 AM

I'm sure this is a long shot, but does anybody here have something by
that band? In particular, looking for Three Sides Live, MAMA Tour, or
In Concert 1976 as they are not available in any other format(except
Three Sides Live)

Thanks!
-Mike

--
half_eaten
half_eaten's Profile: http://forums.yourdomain.com.au/member.php?userid=9

"half_eaten" <half_eaten.1e24ii@no-mx.forums.yourdomain.com.au> wrote in
message news:half_eaten.1e24ii@no-mx.forums.yourdomain.com.au...

> I'm sure this is a long shot, but does anybody here have something by
> that band? In particular, looking for Three Sides Live, MAMA Tour, or
> In Concert 1976 as they are not available in any other format(except
> Three Sides Live)
>
> Thanks!
> -Mike

Our list shows we have Three Sides Live