Everything looks good should be quite a nice build.
Here are my comments/questions about it though...
The case might not have a whole lot of room being a Mid Tower with that 670.
I would spend less on the soundcard and more on a different keyboard.
Will the CPU cooler give you significant benefit over the Intel one that comes with the CPU?
Do you plan on putting the Hard Drives in a RAID configuration?
Do you need 6tb of Hard Drive Space?
(can't follow your links)
- kill the soundcard completely or get a lower end X-Fi or Asus Xonar
- drop down to one HDD and add an SSD (if this is just gaming I'd completely eliminate the HDDs, get a 256GB SSD, and have money left over for something else)
- if that's an Evo cooler you'll get very reasonable overclocks
- if the case has good cooling, and fractal usually does, i'd recommend a multi-fan open cooler gpu over a reference card (mine is freakin loud)
- would look at GHz edition 7970 over a more expensive 670 (two models at newegg today for $420 after rebate) - or, get a non OC 670 with the free games if you'd buy them anyway