Tags:
  • New Build
  • Laptops
  • Systems
  • Product
Last response: in Systems
January 11, 2013 7:12:11 PM

Hello,
My son finally crashed my laptop and I need to replace it. I need it as inexpensive as possible without compromising speed and performance. I play a few games on facebook, watch a few movies, use MS Office applications, Need a webcam as I cam with my grandkids. I dont need a ton of storage as this is a secondary computer. Any ideas anyone?
thanks for your help

More about : laptop

January 14, 2013 2:22:10 PM

Thanks I will check that one out.
m
l
Related resources
January 14, 2013 8:32:40 PM

FinneousPJ I do not know anything about the quality of this computer. I haven't had to keep up with the latest and greatest so I am a bit unknowledgeable right now. Is this a good one or will it just frustrate me? lol
I have had both AMD and Intel and can't seem to tell much difference.... they seemed to function just fine for me but that was about 4-8 years in the past.
But i DO like this pricing :) 
Thanks,
m
l
January 15, 2013 3:03:59 AM

APUs would be better for your usage since you don't need gaming GPUs like the Radeon and GTX series, the integrated graphics in APUs are far better than the ones Intel currently has to offer.
m
l
January 15, 2013 7:16:55 AM

Yeah, what he said. I think the AMD is a more balanced solution for everyday computing and cheaper, too!
m
l
January 15, 2013 9:00:38 AM

Except I'm not a 'he' :p 
m
l
January 15, 2013 10:45:52 AM

Right, sorry. Same difference though re: subject matter ;) 
m
l
January 15, 2013 9:16:56 PM

Thanks all you guys n dolls LOL. You have helped me a lot ... now just to get the $$$$ to pay for it all!!
m
l
!