Sign in with
Your question

Cyberpower wrong graphics card.

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
November 27, 2012 9:22:34 PM

so i just recieved my computer from cyberpower, everything works great. The problem is that i have 2 dell monitors that only have vgi and dvi connections and the card that they gave me was the powercolor 7850 that was never displayed on their site the one i thought i was going to receive was the standard 7850 with the hdmi, dvi, and 2 mini display ports which i have the adapters for. Can i call cyberpower and ask them to switch cards.
a b U Graphics card
November 27, 2012 9:26:41 PM

Uh yea i guess you can call them. We can't help you because we didn't build the computer... IMO you should have built it your self with our advice
November 27, 2012 9:30:32 PM

Rockdpm said:
Uh yea i guess you can call them. We can't help you because we didn't build the computer... IMO you should have built it your self with our advice

This is my first "good" computer the last one i had was from costco with intel graphics, so i was scared to build on my own now i really wish i could build my own with all the stuff that i've learned I think I can do it, i wish i could get my money back but with all the stuff ive heard about cyberpower im not sure if i want to go through the returning process.
Related resources
a c 81 U Graphics card
November 27, 2012 10:08:22 PM

Building your own is actually really easy. You watch a 30 minute youtube video, then watch it again, putting the computer together and pausing the video to do each step.

Personally, I'd return it - you get a lot better performance for the same price.
November 29, 2012 4:50:45 PM

blackafino said:
so i just recieved my computer from cyberpower, everything works great. The problem is that i have 2 dell monitors that only have vgi and dvi connections and the card that they gave me was the powercolor 7850 that was never displayed on their site the one i thought i was going to receive was the standard 7850 with the hdmi, dvi, and 2 mini display ports which i have the adapters for. Can i call cyberpower and ask them to switch cards.

We apologize if you got a card which you were not expecting. The card you received hsould have a DVI port as well as a full size HDMI and Display Port. Please email cyberhd.tech@cyberpowerpc.com and I will be more than happy to provide you with some assistance. Make sure to include your customer/order number in the email.
!