It will technically all work and fit together, but it's majorly overkill for what you want to do.
- 840 isn't very great, it's gotten mixed reviews leaning more on negatives. I suggest getting the 840 Pro, Vertex 4, Crucial M4, or Plextor M5S or M5P instead.
- PSU is too much, even 750w will be more than enough for SLI 670.
- Motherboard is okay, but you can get the cheaper ones if you don't need the UD5H's extra ports
- You do not need 2400MHz nor 16gb of RAM for gaming and photoshop. You'll barely even use 8gb, and there's only like 1-2 fps gain between 1600 and 2400MHz.
- An i5-3570K would cater to you needs, there is not much difference between that and the i7-3770K, the only edge the i7 has over the i5 is hyperthreading which games DO NOT use, and is only ever useful for heavy multi-threaded tasks such as video rendering.