askewikew92

Honorable
Nov 27, 2012
No video signal from a GT 220. Tested on two motherboards, with a monitor and a TV over HDMI and VGA. Onboard video works with both motherboards. I've had this problem before, but unplugging everything and holding the power button for a minute always fixed it. Doing this did get a signal once, however I had to power off the machine and move it, and we're back to the beginning. I did ground myself before touching the card. Cables are fine, TV and monitor both work. Any advice?

Another problem I'm having, the VGA drivers for http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128458 will not install. I've tried installing from two download sources and from the included DVD. Click Next, Install (other option is uninstall, tried that), nothing happens.

askewikew92

Honorable
Nov 27, 2012
I'm not trying to run an Nvidia card off of AMD drivers. The GT 220 isn't even installed in a machine at this point. The AMD drivers for the onboard video of the GA-880GM-D2H simply won't install. I'm currently downloading the AMD Catalyst software from AMD.com, hopefully those will give some results. Thank you for your suggestions.

askewikew92

Honorable
Nov 27, 2012
After downloading and installing the latest AMD Catalyst software from AMD.com, the onboard video is working properly. Although on the first attempt, it failed to install, just like the drivers from Gigabyte.com and the drivers on the included DVD. Thank you for the help and suggestions.