New water cooled build.

H0w3r

Honorable
Sep 22, 2012
Hi everyone.
I am thinking of doing a new liquid cooled machine but first iam not sure of all the components i picked out match and can fit inside my case.
This is what i have so far.

Koolance VID-NX590 Full Cover Waterblock
Swiftech Apogee HD
swiftech MCRx20-XP "eXtreme Performance" Radiator Series
Bitspower BitsPower Z-Multi 150mm Water Tank
Swiftech MCP655 pump

I am wondering first of all will all this fit and will it go together.

If any of you have any suggestions for fans,liquid and anything else please share!

H0w3r

Honorable
Sep 22, 2012
Hi everyone.
I am thinking of doing a new liquid cooled machine but first i am not sure if all the components i picked out match and can fit inside my case.
This would be my first so i am kind of a noob here hehe :D .
This is what i have so far.

Koolance VID-NX590 Full Cover Waterblock
Swiftech Apogee HD
swiftech MCRx20-XP "eXtreme Performance" Radiator Series
Bitspower BitsPower Z-Multi 150mm Water Tank
Swiftech MCP655 pump

I am wondering first of all will all this fit and will it go together.

If any of you have any suggestions for fans,liquid and anything else please share!

scopey86

Distinguished
Oct 11, 2011
Swiftech today, everyone seems to want them lol.

I'd switch your radiator to a Alphacool Nexxxos UT60. What size radiator are you going for? The 590 generates a LOT of heat (365W) without on overclock. What CPU are you using? You'd probably want a 360mm rad and another 240. For fans you've got the following options:

Cougar Vortex
Scythe Gentle Typhoons
Noctuas
Noiseblocker (they released a new e-loop that on paper sounds amazing, but you never know how that translates in real world performance)
There's also Corsairs performance/silence series that people use

Liquid wise purists will say stick with distilled water and a killcoil/biocide, I personally use Mayhems dyes because I like the colors and they seem to be the only coolant makers whose stuff won't gunk up your system over time so far.

What case are you using?

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
This next topics has been merged by Rubix_1011
■ Liquid cooled build

Threads merged- please only open one thread per discussion topic. Multiple threads of the same topic will be merged or deleted.

H0w3r

Honorable
Sep 22, 2012
I am putting everything in a corsair 600T.
The loop will only be used for the intel core i7 2600k and the gtx 590.I dont want to water cool my motherboard or my Ram.
And i have room for a double 120mm on the top and for another 120mm in the back.I cant afford more than that.

Which manufacturers gtx 590? some won't accept a fullcover block, and if you only have 360 worth of radspace, I hope you aren't hoping on a big overclocked system,
You say you can't afford more, whats your total W/c budget here? we can probably do a better loop cheaper
Moto