No Display Problem!!!

Sonictek

Honorable
Nov 1, 2012
Hello everyone I have a problem I hope you guys can help me with I have a dell dimension desktop that suddenly has a black screen, there's no display on then monitor, I checked the monitor on another pc and it works and the computer also has developed a strange thing it actually starts every time I plug in the power cord to the wall without me pushing the power button on it and wont turn off until I unplug it too, In an attempt to fix it I changed the CMOS battery on it to see if it would do any good but it did not I also checked the memory and cleaned the dust around it and it seems to be fine it gives no beeps or nothing like that. If anyone can help me with some suggestions I will appreciate it, thanks.

Sonictek

Honorable
Nov 1, 2012
Well Sadly on this pc I have no lights in the back of the case the only lights I can see is the motherboard light witch is orange and the power button light and that's it.

Sonictek

Honorable
Nov 1, 2012
Hi guy I just wanted to tell you that I tried your suggestion and tried using a new power supply and still the same deal, do you guys think given my sircumstances that replacing the PCI card would do any good remembering also the solid amber light I have in the motherboard? Thanks