Closed

Nokia Service Center Locations in USA

Does anybody know where I can find a list of Nokia Service Center
locations in the USA? I cant seem to find one. Is there one in
Colorado? Thanks
6 answers Last reply
More about nokia service center locations

    Er..yeah, already tried that. nothing in colorado. i don't feel like
    entering every zipcode in every state before i come up with something..
    thats why i asked for a LIST of the locations. Im beginning to
    suspect that there is only one in the US, in Florida.

    "warnie" <routman@gmail.com> wrote in message ...
    > Does anybody know where I can find a list of Nokia Service Center
    > locations in the USA?

    Er, from the Nokia website perhaps.
    http://www.nokiausa.com/support/repair/main/1,2846,,00.html

    Mike.

    On 12 Mar 2005 22:41:05 -0800, "warnie" <routman@gmail.com> wrote:

    >Does anybody know where I can find a list of Nokia Service Center
    >locations in the USA? I cant seem to find one. Is there one in
    >Colorado? Thanks

    None in Colorado or at least full service.

    In Minneapolis and in Melbourne, Florida.

    Thank you Joseph.
  5. There is only one, it is in Alabama. Its funny Nokia makes up 1/2 the world wide smart phone market but treats the US like a ghetto because of carrier subsidies???

    Nokia Authorized Repair Center C/O Palco 2914 Green Cove Road Huntsville, AL 35803-3526 888-NOKIA-2U

    Funny... I can't dial that number because the touch screen dial pad on the n97 doesn't have letters!!!
  6. This topic has been closed by Buwish

Nokia