Closed

Nokia Service Center Locations in USA

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
March 13, 2005 1:41:05 AM

Does anybody know where I can find a list of Nokia Service Center
locations in the USA? I cant seem to find one. Is there one in
Colorado? Thanks
Anonymous
March 13, 2005 8:40:18 PM

Er..yeah, already tried that. nothing in colorado. i don't feel like
entering every zipcode in every state before i come up with something..
thats why i asked for a LIST of the locations. Im beginning to
suspect that there is only one in the US, in Florida.
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
March 14, 2005 8:06:37 AM

On 12 Mar 2005 22:41:05 -0800, "warnie" <routman@gmail.com> wrote:

>Does anybody know where I can find a list of Nokia Service Center
>locations in the USA? I cant seem to find one. Is there one in
>Colorado? Thanks

None in Colorado or at least full service.

In Minneapolis and in Melbourne, Florida.

March 14, 2005 2:20:07 PM

Thank you Joseph.
October 2, 2010 5:20:38 PM

There is only one, it is in Alabama. Its funny Nokia makes up 1/2 the world wide smart phone market but treats the US like a ghetto because of carrier subsidies???

Nokia Authorized Repair Center C/O Palco 2914 Green Cove Road Huntsville, AL 35803-3526 888-NOKIA-2U

Funny... I can't dial that number because the touch screen dial pad on the n97 doesn't have letters!!!
October 3, 2010 1:28:19 PM

This topic has been closed by Buwish
!