Sign in with
Your question
Solved

CyberPower PLEASE HELP

Last response: in Systems
January 13, 2013 4:01:22 AM

I'm planning to buy from CyberPower's website and I just need some help with everything I just want the best possible gaming pc on their website for 1000 dollars. I would also like to include the monitor,mouse and keyboard which doesn't have to be included in the PC build so it doesn't affect the 1000 just added on. I'd like those to be on the cheap side as well.

I want to max out games like Battlefield 3 Skyrim with a lot of mods and Far Cry 3 with no lag.

I'm kind of noob so I don't really know if what I'm asking for is possible but ANY help would be greatly appreciated

PS: And also I was wondering if ordering from their site makes the PC come pre built or just the parts shipped and I have to build it.

More about : cyberpower

January 13, 2013 4:13:06 AM

I'll be honest, yes you can do it but I would very highly recommend buying parts separately and building it yourself, or even getting a friend to help.

You will get much better value for your dollar.

If you are interested in this method let us know ;) 
m
l
Related resources

Best solution

January 13, 2013 4:25:22 AM

http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/system/Mega_Special_I/
Changes:
CASE: NZXT Tempest 210 Mid-Tower Gaming Case (any Color) [-6]
CPU: AMD FX-8120 3.10 GHz Eight-Core AM3+ CPU 8MB L2 Cache & Turbo Core Technology [Gaming Mega Sale - Free upgrade from AMD FX-6300] [+30]
Freebie: FREE DiRT Showdown Game Coupon [+0]
Cooler: CoolIT LCS ECO II-120MM FB Water Cooler (All Venom OC Certified) [Gaming Mega Sale - Free upgrade from Asetek 510LC 120MM] [+0]
Memory: Kingston HyperX (All Venom OC Levels Certified) [Free upgrade from Major Brand] [+0]
Video Card: AMD Radeon HD 7950 3GB 16X PCIe 3.0 Video Card (Major Brand Powered by AMD) [+213]
PSU: 600 Watts - Corsair CMPSU-600CXV2 Builder Series CX600 V2 80 Plus Certified Power Supply [+19]
OS: Microsoft® Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit Edition) [+104]

TOTAL: $1045

That is about as good as you are going to get on that site. It won't max out FarCry 3, as most machines can not. But it will run everything pretty darn well. Fell free to change the mouse and keyboard around. I left the stock Cyberpower selections. And to answer your questions. They ship you a completely build system to the specs you chose. That is why you are paying the premium price for it. $1045 would get you more if you build it yourself. The cyberpower PC comes with "STANDARD WARRANTY: 3-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY PLUS LIFE-TIME TECHNICAL SUPPORT"
January 13, 2013 5:32:24 AM

Best answer selected by DamianKlimek.
m
l
!