Sign in with
Your question

New Pre-Built Computer Need Help Please

Last response: in Systems
January 13, 2013 5:40:37 AM

Hello everyone,

I am looking at buying a new Pre-Built computer, and I am currently in the market with a budget around 2k at most. I've had 2 previous computers from Cyberpower, and both times I've had something wrong with each one when I received them. After the initial problems though they both ran fine for years. I would not mind going back to Cyberpower if that is the best choice. Anyway just looking for advice because even after all of these years I am still not what you would call a tech guru when it comes to hardware lol. If anyone would be willing to put a custom build together for me that you think would run great and last for at least a few years to come please do. I am not interested in building it myself because frankly I do not trust myself even with all the help online and secondly I truthfully do not have the space or time right now to be collecting hardware for a build(I live in a small apartment with 3 kids and there is nowhere really that they don’t go). I would rather just shell out the extra 100-300 bucks, and have someone else deal with the headache. So like I was saying doesn't really matter where I get the PC from as long as it is a reputable site, and stays within my budget. My end goal here really is to be able to run the new Rome Total War game that is supposed to be coming out later this year. That is by far my favorite PC franchise, and I want to be able to run that game in all it’s maxed out graphics glory. Please help. I am willing to consider anything. Thank you all.

More about : pre built computer

January 13, 2013 9:49:40 AM

honestly you dont even need to spend whole 2k. this will run you anything: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/u1hs
if you still want more graphics power, then i suggest radeon 7970 ghz edition.
m
l
!