Nokia Car Kit - Convert to Bluetooth?

Last response: in Brands
March 13, 2005 3:00:02 PM

Hi to all,
I've got a Nokia 6210 type car kit installed in my car. It's a genuine
Nokia kit, which would be great if I had a Nokia phone. Is there any way to
remove the cradle and plug a bluetooth tranciever in in place of it keeping
the majority of the kit in place? It seems a waste to waste the hard wiring
that's already been done.
Anonymous
March 15, 2005 9:07:14 PM

"Peej" <peej@pgvideoservices.co.uk> wrote in message
> Hi to all,
> I've got a Nokia 6210 type car kit installed in my car. It's a genuine
> Nokia kit, which would be great if I had a Nokia phone. Is there any way
> remove the cradle and plug a bluetooth tranciever in in place of it
> keeping
> the majority of the kit in place? It seems a waste to waste the hard
> wiring
> that's already been done.

Try this

http://www.mobilefun.co.uk/product/3404.htm