Nokia Car Kit - Convert to Bluetooth?

Hi to all,
I've got a Nokia 6210 type car kit installed in my car. It's a genuine
Nokia kit, which would be great if I had a Nokia phone. Is there any way to
remove the cradle and plug a bluetooth tranciever in in place of it keeping
the majority of the kit in place? It seems a waste to waste the hard wiring
that's already been done.
1 answer Last reply
More about nokia convert bluetooth

    "Peej" <peej@pgvideoservices.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Hi to all,
    > I've got a Nokia 6210 type car kit installed in my car. It's a genuine
    > Nokia kit, which would be great if I had a Nokia phone. Is there any way
    > remove the cradle and plug a bluetooth tranciever in in place of it
    > keeping
    > the majority of the kit in place? It seems a waste to waste the hard
    > wiring
    > that's already been done.

    Try this

    http://www.mobilefun.co.uk/product/3404.htm