Anti Viri Protection for 2kServer?

blackash

Distinguished
Nov 15, 2001
Does anyone have any suggestions for a really good server anti virus product that I can get for the company that I work for? I know AVP was a good company but they no longer have a web page.. I just need the best Anti Virus software for servers and if anyone can help me ASAP I would be greatful.

PoolSnoopy

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2001
I prefer TrendMicro ServerProtect. Check their homepage www.trendmicro.com!
Isn't AVP from Kaspersky Labs? Their homepage is www.kaspersky.com!
PoolSnoopy

cigarettes taste much better since I'm looking for a cure for cancer :tongue:

CALV

Distinguished
May 17, 2001
I'd say norton corporate- not cheap thoug, but good, can schedule remote scans, have it popup messages on the server and deny access if a remote machine tries to access or create an infection on the server, etc,etc, I like it.

If they squeeze olives to get olive oil, how do they get baby oil?

Smilin

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2001
I agree. Norton antivirus corporate edition. Not real cheap but once setup it's an administrators dream. Very powerful, easy to use. Very reliable. I handle 1200 or so workstations and servers with about 5 minutes of admin time each week.

edit:
email this guy: kchurchman@symantec.com he's an excellent account rep for MI and IN. He can point you in the right direction.

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by Smilin on 02/05/02 10:26 AM.</EM></FONT></P>

BrainStorm

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Another vote for Norton Antivirus Corporate, I use it on 2 150+ computers networks and never had to touch it since I installed it a year ago.

It's better to be rich and healthy than poor and sick!

TRENDING THREADS