Skyrim no resolution option

G

Hello,
I've just recently got myself into a skyrim problem. Im not getting any graphics option at all in the launcher. No resolution option and the antialiasing and alisotropic filtering is set to (off) and cant be turned on.

When i try to startup the game i get the: "Failed to initialize renderer. Your display doesn't support the selected resolution. Please set a different resolution in Skyrims Launcher under display setting" Message

Also on a sidenote, i recently changed my monitor resolution to 1080p instead of the 1600*900.. Dont know if it has anything to do with my problem

Thanks

G

Here's my specs:

MotherBoard: MSI 990FXA-GD80, Socket-AM3+
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz 16GB CL9
Monitor: Samsung 24" LED SyncMaster S24B350H
Hard-drive: Western Digital Caviar® Green 1TB
Graphic-card: PowerColor Radeon HD 7850 2GB GDDR5
Processor: AMD FX-8150 8-Core Processor

G

These are the mods im using

ApachiiHair
Sound of Barenzia
Breezehomelightfix
Descentintomadness2
Realistic Ligthing
Convenient Horses Ultimate
Unofficial Skyrim Patch
Wearable lanterns

Also using a FXAA tool

G

No results

In case this happens again I know a trick that helps sometimes. In steam right click on the game go to properties then local. Click on verify integrity of cache. Glad you got it working.

jawa4459

Honorable
Mar 27, 2013
A similar thing happened to me too. I had no resolution settings and it was all blank after I recently changed my monitor so I clicked on windowed mode and it let me play again but now I don't have full screen mode as a choice :(. So your problem as I conclude is your resolution on your monitor.