(I will not be using Microcenter, only Fry's, NewEgg, OutletPC, Amazon, NCIX, and SuperBiiz)
Here's the list:
I'm going with the 64 GB SSD to save some money, and because I plan on only using it for Windows 8 and MAYBE one game.
I'm going with the TX3 as its cheaper and I don't see a downside.
A few problems:
1. I don't have access to a microcenter.
2. While I do really want to future-proof this computer (I plan on keeping it for a long time), I'm really looking for a modular power supply.
3. I think I can go with the MSI, but I want it to match my case so I think I might paint the stripes red.
1. So get the CPU from Newegg or somewhere.
2. You are getting a GTX670, which will max out Games at 1080p for a Long time. So, you are future proof.
3. Nobody is going to look in the case, But still you can do something.
But be sure it doesn't affect your Card.
A 64GB would be Enough but if you want to keep more than 2 games, get the 120GB