Sign in with
Your question

SAPPHIRE 7970 GHZ vs ASUS 670 DirectCU II vs ASUS 7970 DirectCUII?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
November 29, 2012 5:05:10 PM

Hey
I live in Europe in small island called Cyprus. Where electronics is 20% mroe expenvise at the least from rest of Europe.
So Im buying brand new PC from pixmania.com.cy
CPU: INTEL 3770K
Motherboard: ASUS SABERTOOTH Z77
RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance 4 x 8 GΒ DDR3-2133

But I am so confused after reading so many graphic cards reviews that I can decide between these 3 (mentioned in the title)

My budget for the graphic card is around 400-420 euro

HERE YOU can see the list of the cards for that price at the site I want to buy everything together:
http://www.pixmania.com.cy/cy/gr/772/xx/xx/103/9/page-1...

I want the pc for Gaming, and also i am a graphic designer, amateur photographer, and i do lots ot time lapse, huge panorama etc, so i need the pc to be really good for both of these two world i live in.
a b U Graphics card
November 29, 2012 5:52:52 PM

stitch19 said:
Hey
I live in Europe in small island called Cyprus. Where electronics is 20% mroe expenvise at the least from rest of Europe.
So Im buying brand new PC from pixmania.com.cy
CPU: INTEL 3770K
Motherboard: ASUS SABERTOOTH Z77
RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance 4 x 8 GΒ DDR3-2133

But I am so confused after reading so many graphic cards reviews that I can decide between these 3 (mentioned in the title)

My budget for the graphic card is around 400-420 euro

HERE YOU can see the list of the cards for that price at the site I want to buy everything together:
http://www.pixmania.com.cy/cy/gr/772/xx/xx/103/9/page-1...

I want the pc for Gaming, and also i am a graphic designer, amateur photographer, and i do lots ot time lapse, huge panorama etc, so i need the pc to be really good for both of these two world i live in.

Definately get the sapphire vaporx 7970 ghz that is €410! It is the strongest gpu on the market and it costs less!!!
a b U Graphics card
November 29, 2012 5:59:22 PM

^+1
!