Nvidia GTX 550 Ti Cyclone II MSI PROBLEM!

Hello my video card as the title says i am having serious problems.

MY PC SPECS:

Rating: 5,9/7,9
Processor: AMD Athlon (tm) II X3 450 Processor 3.20Ghz
RAM: 4GB
Service Pack 1
Windows Activated Genuine.
Motherboard:Gygabite tecnologies

My story is when i bought this GTX 550 and successfully installed i began to run my owned game ( Alliance Of Valiant Arms and Battlefield Play4Free) all was fine,nothing was overheating,blowing hot air or even dust inside my CPU.One day when i launched my game it started to overheat showing CPU Usage 100% + Physical Memory 50%
+Vid Card 54 C+ CPU 41 C + MainBoard 42 C + Hard Drive 40 C + Fan Auto mode Like 70%.As the image shown below in the box says that my vid card need min 400 W to run it,i had no problems with that cuz i own a 550 W one. Well is really reall weird this happened to me,my GTX is 100% New,i have never overclocked and i dont know why this is happening.

Next day i searched for my problem and found a program that reveals the temperatures,voltage of each part of my PC,i installed and found the problem,was my vid card,i knew it cuz ONLY when i launch a game it start to come hot air from the fan as shown in RED below.

I have warranty yet but i just wanted to know if this had a manual fix that i can do and not the tecnichian.

Any help is highly appreciated.

NOTE:Formated my PC 21 times and no fix for this.

4 answers Last reply
More about nvidia cyclone problem
  1. Well it looks like your case has very little airflow, that's definitely not helping. What program are you using to monitor temperatures?
  2. Sakkura said:
    Well it looks like your case has very little airflow, that's definitely not helping. What program are you using to monitor temperatures?

That's pretty impossible because when i first time installed there was no hot airflow,i could play more than 10 hours and only 5 C were up,but now is like hell horrible. Is still new,i dont know what happened dammit.
  3. My case is decent of flowing air
  4. Sakkura said:
    Well it looks like your case has very little airflow, that's definitely not helping. What program are you using to monitor temperatures?

Nvidia program to monitor Temps.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Graphics