Nvidia GTX 550 Ti Cyclone II MSI PROBLEM!

sebastians

Honorable
Nov 22, 2012
Hello my video card as the title says i am having serious problems.

MY PC SPECS:

Rating: 5,9/7,9
Processor: AMD Athlon (tm) II X3 450 Processor 3.20Ghz
RAM: 4GB
Service Pack 1
Windows Activated Genuine.
Motherboard:Gygabite tecnologies

My story is when i bought this GTX 550 and successfully installed i began to run my owned game ( Alliance Of Valiant Arms and Battlefield Play4Free) all was fine,nothing was overheating,blowing hot air or even dust inside my CPU.One day when i launched my game it started to overheat showing CPU Usage 100% + Physical Memory 50%
+Vid Card 54 C+ CPU 41 C + MainBoard 42 C + Hard Drive 40 C + Fan Auto mode Like 70%.As the image shown below in the box says that my vid card need min 400 W to run it,i had no problems with that cuz i own a 550 W one. Well is really reall weird this happened to me,my GTX is 100% New,i have never overclocked and i dont know why this is happening.

Next day i searched for my problem and found a program that reveals the temperatures,voltage of each part of my PC,i installed and found the problem,was my vid card,i knew it cuz ONLY when i launch a game it start to come hot air from the fan as shown in RED below.

I have warranty yet but i just wanted to know if this had a manual fix that i can do and not the tecnichian.

Any help is highly appreciated.

NOTE:Formated my PC 21 times and no fix for this.

33yjcit.jpg

1ifsxz.jpg

2w32ue9.jpg

2i7obxi.jpg

eguyw8.jpg

sebastians

Honorable
Nov 22, 2012

That's pretty impossible because when i first time installed there was no hot airflow,i could play more than 10 hours and only 5 C were up,but now is like hell horrible. Is still new,i dont know what happened dammit.

sebastians

Honorable
Nov 22, 2012

Nvidia program to monitor Temps.