driver for combo cdrw/dvd for laptop

I need this driver where I can download it?

QSI CDRW/DVD SBW242B

This driver is for notebook Compaq Presario 900 and give error code number
39 and
for this combo cdrw/dvd are off.

I change my cdrom whit combo drive cdrw/dvd and now doesnt work.

Thx
1 answer Last reply
More about driver combo cdrw laptop

    See Alex Nichol's article.... it's not the driver, XP has that built in.
    http://aumha.org/win5/a/xpcd.php#problems
    --
    Cari (MS-MVP)
    Printing & Imaging

    "satarash" <ivan.milicevic@zg.htnet.hr> wrote in message
    >I need this driver where I can download it?
    >
    > QSI CDRW/DVD SBW242B
    >
    > This driver is for notebook Compaq Presario 900 and give error code
    > number
    > 39 and
    > for this combo cdrw/dvd are off.
    >
    > I change my cdrom whit combo drive cdrw/dvd and now doesnt work.
    >
    > Thx

Drivers Laptops DVD Device Driver Windows XP