driver for combo cdrw/dvd for laptop

I need this driver where I can download it?

QSI CDRW/DVD SBW242B

This driver is for notebook Compaq Presario 900 and give error code number
39 and
for this combo cdrw/dvd are off.

I change my cdrom whit combo drive cdrw/dvd and now doesnt work.

Thx

See Alex Nichol's article.... it's not the driver, XP has that built in.
http://aumha.org/win5/a/xpcd.php#problems
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging