driver for combo cdrw/dvd for laptop

a b \ Driver
a b D Laptop
July 5, 2005 6:35:54 PM

I need this driver where I can download it?

QSI CDRW/DVD SBW242B

This driver is for notebook Compaq Presario 900 and give error code number
39 and
for this combo cdrw/dvd are off.

I change my cdrom whit combo drive cdrw/dvd and now doesnt work.

Thx
Anonymous
a b \ Driver
a b D Laptop
July 5, 2005 6:35:55 PM

See Alex Nichol's article.... it's not the driver, XP has that built in.
http://aumha.org/win5/a/xpcd.php#problems
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging