(Help)(about usb auto run)

I have a question about USB auto-run, Last time I find the following
information from microsoft site:

"The Autorun capabilities are restricted to CD-ROM drives and fixed disk
drives. If you need to make a USB storage device perform Autorun, the device
must not be marked as a removable media device and the device must contain
an Autorun.inf file and a startup application.

The removable media device setting is a flag contained within the SCSI
Inquiry Data response to the SCSI Inquiry command. Bit 7 of byte 1 (indexed
from 0) is the Removable Media Bit (RMB). A RMB set to zero indicates that
the device is not a removable media device. A RMB of one indicates that the
device is a removable media device. Drivers obtain this information by using
the StorageDeviceProperty request."

Out product is a standard UDisk and which can be identifyed by
Windows98,2000&XP, I modified the inquiry data by this text means. But my
autorun.exe can't be execute. and on WinXP, the usb driver icon has changed,
my autorun.inf is following:

[autorun]
open=autorun.exe
icon=PC Link Service.ico

my inquiry data: {0x00, 0x00,... In this situation, the usb device can't be
seen at the windows explore.
my inquiry data: {0x00, 0x80,... In this situation, the icon can specified
in autorun.inf can be seen, but autorun.exe can't be executed.

Please help me, I'm looking forward to your response. Thank you very much.

Same here. I have been unable to autorun my fixed disk drive even after
sending RMB=0 in the Inquiry Data. Please do post a solution if you get
one.

--
nikhilvgs