Nokia 6230 -MMC Card Download

On a Nokia 6230, How do you download the gallery Pics saved on MMC card
onto a PC.

I cannnot acheive it using Nokia PC Suite 6.4.8

Do I need a memory card reader or just a better software, If it is the
latter which one.

Many Thanks

Regards

Gunjani
1 answer Last reply
More about nokia 6230 card download

    I don't know anything about 6.4.8, but I have no problems doing this with
    6.4.1.

    --

    \/ L /\ D

    "Gunjani" <yunus786DELETETHIS@btopenworld.com> wrote in message
    On a Nokia 6230, How do you download the gallery Pics saved on MMC card
    onto a PC.

    I cannnot acheive it using Nokia PC Suite 6.4.8

    Do I need a memory card reader or just a better software, If it is the
    latter which one.

    Many Thanks

    Regards

    Gunjani