Nokia 6230 -MMC Card Download

Last response: in Brands
March 15, 2005 4:27:20 AM

On a Nokia 6230, How do you download the gallery Pics saved on MMC card
onto a PC.

I cannnot acheive it using Nokia PC Suite 6.4.8

Do I need a memory card reader or just a better software, If it is the
latter which one.

Many Thanks

Regards

Gunjani
Anonymous
March 15, 2005 4:27:21 AM

I don't know anything about 6.4.8, but I have no problems doing this with
6.4.1.

--

\/ L /\ D

!