Usb auto run

a b \ Driver
July 14, 2005 10:52:00 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.developer,microsoft.public.windowsxp.device_driver.dev,microsoft.public.windowsxp.embedded,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

Dear friends:

if you know about usb auto run,please tell me about it, Thank you
very very much.

mike han
05/7/14

More about : usb auto run

Anonymous
a b \ Driver
July 14, 2005 10:52:01 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.developer,microsoft.public.windowsxp.device_driver.dev,microsoft.public.windowsxp.embedded,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

I have already replied to your same post earlier.Kindly check it.

regards,
ssg MS-MVP

mikehan wrote:

> Dear friends:
>
> if you know about usb auto run,please tell me about it, Thank you
> very very much.
>
> mike han
> 05/7/14

Anonymous
a b \ Driver
July 19, 2005 11:37:16 AM

mikehan wrote:
> Dear friends:
>
> if you know about usb auto run,please tell me about it, Thank you
> very very much.
>
> mike han
> 05/7/14

You may consider the new U3 standard (http://www.u3.com/) that will be
officially released next August. Among other functionalities it includes
an auto run feature.

Eduardo
!