Usb auto run

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.developer,microsoft.public.windowsxp.device_driver.dev,microsoft.public.windowsxp.embedded,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

Dear friends:

if you know about usb auto run,please tell me about it, Thank you
very very much.

mike han
05/7/14
2 answers Last reply
More about auto
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.developer,microsoft.public.windowsxp.device_driver.dev,microsoft.public.windowsxp.embedded,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

    I have already replied to your same post earlier.Kindly check it.

    regards,
    ssg MS-MVP

    mikehan wrote:

    > Dear friends:
    >
    > if you know about usb auto run,please tell me about it, Thank you
    > very very much.
    >
    > mike han
    > 05/7/14

  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.developer,microsoft.public.windowsxp.device_driver.dev,microsoft.public.windowsxp.embedded,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

    mikehan wrote:
    > Dear friends:
    >
    > if you know about usb auto run,please tell me about it, Thank you
    > very very much.
    >
    > mike han
    > 05/7/14

    You may consider the new U3 standard (http://www.u3.com/) that will be
    officially released next August. Among other functionalities it includes
    an auto run feature.

    Eduardo

Drivers USB Microsoft Device Driver Windows XP