Want some feedback on my build

adrianc1

Honorable
Jan 13, 2013
Hey i think that you should be a 1x8gb DDR3 Ram because it will take the memory faster to the Gpu and the CPU and it costs the same as 2x4GB and then when you have more money you can buy another one just to upgrade it if itrs not enough you will have 2x8gb not 4x4gb :D Hope i helped

Rammy

Honorable

This isn't correct. There isn't much difference between 1x8Gb and 2x4Gb but a pair of memory sticks operates in dual channel mode on most chipsets which is faster, but not by very much.
Ultimately though, the speed of RAM and the setup format (1x8, 2x4 etc) makes very little difference to the overall system performance.
Other than power usage (which is very low) or the limitations of motherboards with only two RAM slots (mainly ITX boards) there isn't any disadvantage to buying 2x4Gb now, it's perfectly sufficient for the vast majority of tasks.

gigi_ro

Honorable
Jan 13, 2013
if i were you,i would change the graphic card...650ti is not qute big deal,and i think for the same cash there are better options...this if you intend to game,if not then 650ti will serve you well...

adam86306

Honorable
Jan 14, 2013

Which one would you recommend for gaming, im open for anything around $150?