Budget build

hey guys,
my first post here,

im building a budget pc for myself, just for occasional gaming, i do not mind mid graphic settings,
mostly i play gw2 and diablo3 and little eve online.

parts i have already ordered or bought:
case: Corsair Carbide Series 200R - Mid tower - ATX @dabs.ie 64 euro
gpu: Asus GeForce GTX 650 Ti 928MHz 1GB PCI-Express 3.0 HDMI @dabs.ie 147 euro
psu: Antec High Current Gamer 620w @pcworld.ie 50 euro
dvdrom: samsung @pcworld.ie 28 euro

parts i still need to get:
mobo: ASRock Z75 Pro3 @komplett.ie 88 euro
cpu: Intel Core i3 3225 - 3.3 GHz - 2 cores - 4 threads @komplett.ie 130 euro
hdd: Seagate 500GB Barracuda SATA-600 7200RPM 16MB 3.5" Hard Drive @dabs.ie 53 euro
ram: didnt pick one yet but most likely any ddr3 1666 2x4gb around 45-50 euro

total 610 euro

i still have few days to change my system as order for gpu and case is not processed yet, i only have cpu and dvdrom purchased already in a shop as there was sale on.

i am building in ireland so prices are slightly higher than in USA and theres not that many parts to pick from....
we dont have nice shops like newegg here...

anyways i just want to know what u guys think of this pc, as i said its just for occasional gaming and mid graph setting is perfectly fine with me,
any help and suggestion appreciated

thank you very much
4 answers Last reply
More about budget build
  1. 3225 is 3220 with different internal graphic, since you wanted to buy nvidia dedicated card, so go with 3220 as it is should be cheaper
  2. Hey there, I'm from Ireland aswell. I would recommend hardwareversand.de to you. Although they are based in Germany, shipping only costs around €15 or so (including heavy cases and big stuff like that) and most prices are much cheaper than any etailer in Ireland.
  3. thank you for quick response!
    im no expert in cpu, but its only 10e difference in price so i guess ill keep 3225 (more numbers and fancy words in spec sheet) lol.

ill check hardwareversand.de - thank you for letting me know, i had a quick glance and cpu+mobo+gpu+case comes about 30e cheaper but then again delivery is 20e. just wondering how long does it take for them to deliver to ireland? i think if i have to build another pc then buying all parts from them would save close to 50e!
  4. ok i canceled order from dabs.ie,

gona shop on that german website, selection is bigger there and prices are nicer :)
    probably gona change the build little
Ask a new question

Read More

Prebuilt Internet Explorer Systems