Thanks for your recommendation, NyAN..
How do you think about 7870 instead? since the price is not differ too much now?
One more question, is it better to wait for new Radeon 8xxx series, or just buy the 7850 now?
Actually the choice is really on you, if you have the extra budget that allows you to get the 7850 .. why not
hmmm.. as for the 8xxx series.. do you need a graphic card urgently? if use buy the 7770
and save up for a stronger card like the 8xxx in the future