Nokia 6630 Software Upgrade in London UK

Does anyone of a place in London, UK that will upgrade the software on my
phone. I've tried Carphone Warehouse they took the phone for 2 weeks and
returned it to me with the exact same version. I'm on the Vodafone Network
btw. Thanks for any help.
1 answer Last reply
More about nokia 6630 software upgrade london

    Nikolai Rovneiko wrote:

    > Does anyone of a place in London, UK that will upgrade the software on my
    > phone. I've tried Carphone Warehouse they took the phone for 2 weeks and
    > returned it to me with the exact same version. I'm on the Vodafone Network
    > btw. Thanks for any help.

    If you find out, I'd like to know!
    Vodafone realised this phone with a dodgy old ROM version, T-Mobile at
    least have the newest.

    --
    Marc
    See http://www.imarc.co.uk/ for contact details.