Nokia 6630 Software Upgrade in London UK

Last response: in Brands
March 15, 2005 5:27:38 PM

Does anyone of a place in London, UK that will upgrade the software on my
phone. I've tried Carphone Warehouse they took the phone for 2 weeks and
returned it to me with the exact same version. I'm on the Vodafone Network
btw. Thanks for any help.
March 31, 2005 8:36:20 PM

Nikolai Rovneiko wrote:

> Does anyone of a place in London, UK that will upgrade the software on my
> phone. I've tried Carphone Warehouse they took the phone for 2 weeks and
> returned it to me with the exact same version. I'm on the Vodafone Network
> btw. Thanks for any help.

If you find out, I'd like to know!
Vodafone realised this phone with a dodgy old ROM version, T-Mobile at
least have the newest.

--
Marc
See http://www.imarc.co.uk/ for contact details.