Renaming files

Last response: in Digital Camera
July 26, 2005 2:59:17 PM

Here is a very good program that I use for renaming files. It is quick,
efficient and effective.

AND IT'S FREE

Small download, easy to install, simple to setup and use. Plus you can set
all sorts of parameters such as set incremental numbering

http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Utilities/File_Clean...

Toa

More about : renaming files

Anonymous
July 26, 2005 5:59:12 PM

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 10:59:17 +1200, "Toa" <toa@nowhere.com> wrote:

>Here is a very good program that I use for renaming files. It is quick,
>efficient and effective.
>
>AND IT'S FREE
>
>Small download, easy to install, simple to setup and use. Plus you can set
>all sorts of parameters such as set incremental numbering
>
>http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Utilities/File_Clean...
>
>Toa

Bulkrenamer, much better, many more options, same price:

http://www.topqualityfreeware.com/file15.html

--
Owamanga!
http://www.pbase.com/owamanga

> Bulkrenamer, much better, many more options, same price:
> Owamanga!

Excellent, thanks

Toa
July 27, 2005 1:40:08 PM

> Bulkrenamer, much better, many more options, same price:
> http://www.topqualityfreeware.com/file15.html
> Owamanga!

Free?

The above website requires registration in order to download the file and
registration requires payment

Toa
Anonymous
July 27, 2005 1:40:09 PM

Toa wrote:
>> Bulkrenamer, much better, many more options, same price:
>> http://www.topqualityfreeware.com/file15.html
>> Owamanga!
>
> Free?
>
> The above website requires registration in order to download the file
> and registration requires payment

No it doesn't.

Click on "Homepage" and you will be taken to a download page.

-Mike
Anonymous
July 27, 2005 5:47:34 PM

> Click on "Homepage" and you will be taken to a download page.
> -Mike

Thanks. I since found it with a Google search

Complex little baby isn't it. I think I'll stick with my current app, it
does what I need and is intuitive

Toa
!