lighting mantis

Honorable
Jan 12, 2013
hai guys i am build a system for gaming but i am confused because there are so many products in the market.my budget is 80000INR (1500$) to 1lakh (2000)$.i want a monitor,a mobo,a case,a good gpu preferably a a gtx680 or a 7970.and a budget freindly ssd,a hdd,a air cooler.i already picked a i5-3570k processor and a razer cyclosa bundle as i am starting in games and i will crossfire or sli in the future and i will overclock a little and this build should last about 5years.thankyou for any replies

I will give you a general point of reference and you can check your local resellers to see what they have and the prices they have them at.

Case:
This really depends on what you are looking for. If you want good quality, go with an Corsair or NZXT case. If you are going off of looks, find a mid or full tower atx case that you like.

Power Supply:
I personally always use corsair PSU's, but they can be kind of pricey. You are going to be looking in the 650W - 750W range if you are going to add a second GPU at some point.

Motherboard:
Look at Z77 Chipset boards from Gigabyte, Asus, or ASRock. Make sure they ones you are looking at are SLI capable.

GPU:
Also keep in mind the GTX670, about $100 usd cheaper, and still 90% of the performance. If you use 2 in SLI, you can play anything.

RAM:
I would suggest Kingston DDR3 1600MHz 8GB, you can also look at Corsair and G-Skill

Cooler:
Noctua NH-D14 is the best quality air cooler available, but it's big and expensive. The Hyper 212+ is cheap and effective.

SSD:
Pretty much any brand SATA III 60 or 120GB SSD is going to give you the performance you want. I personally went with a Kingston HyperX 120GB

HDD:
I personally would go with Seagate, but either that or Western Digital should give you good luck. Go with a Black or Blue version, not green.

Monitor:
An Asus 1080p monitor should give you what you are looking for.