What after 6310i ???

Tags:
  • Nokia
Last response: in Brands
March 15, 2005 8:34:51 PM

Hi all.

Ive got a Nokia 6310i and Im extremely happy with it but Ive got to change
it. Im not interested in any feature as MMS, camera, videocall: I only need
a good phone, sms, very good/long battery as the 6310i is.

Any suggestion in what I could buy?

Thanx in advance.

--

More about : 6310i

Anonymous
March 15, 2005 8:42:22 PM

Ieledtov wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> Ive got a Nokia 6310i and Im extremely happy with it but Ive got to
> change it. Im not interested in any feature as MMS, camera,
> videocall: I only need a good phone, sms, very good/long battery as
> the 6310i is.
> Any suggestion in what I could buy?
>
> Thanx in advance.

Why have you *got* to change it..?

Only thing I can think of is another 6310i.

Ivor
Anonymous
March 15, 2005 9:07:57 PM

Ivor Jones wrote:
> Ieledtov wrote:
>
>>Hi all.
>>
>>Ive got a Nokia 6310i and Im extremely happy with it but Ive got to
>>change it. Im not interested in any feature as MMS, camera,
>>videocall: I only need a good phone, sms, very good/long battery as
>>the 6310i is.
>>Any suggestion in what I could buy?
>>
>>Thanx in advance.
>

> Why have you *got* to change it..?
>
> Only thing I can think of is another 6310i.

Nokia recently announced a new model with no camera intended for
business. Something like the 6021 I think...

--

Brian Morrison

please observe reply-to address
Anonymous
March 15, 2005 9:19:14 PM

On 15 Mar 2005, Brian Morrison wrote
> Ivor Jones wrote:

-snip-

>> Only thing I can think of is another 6310i.
>
> Nokia recently announced a new model with no camera intended for
> business. Something like the 6021 I think...

That's the one; it was discussed here --

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/03/04/sonyericsson_no...

--
Cheers,
Harvey