What after 6310i ???

Hi all.

Ive got a Nokia 6310i and Im extremely happy with it but Ive got to change
it. Im not interested in any feature as MMS, camera, videocall: I only need
a good phone, sms, very good/long battery as the 6310i is.

Any suggestion in what I could buy?

Thanx in advance.

More about what 6310i

    Ieledtov wrote:
    > Hi all.
    >
    > Ive got a Nokia 6310i and Im extremely happy with it but Ive got to
    > change it. Im not interested in any feature as MMS, camera,
    > videocall: I only need a good phone, sms, very good/long battery as
    > the 6310i is.
    > Any suggestion in what I could buy?
    >
    > Thanx in advance.

    Why have you *got* to change it..?

    Only thing I can think of is another 6310i.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones wrote:
    > Ieledtov wrote:
    >
    >>Hi all.
    >>
    >>Ive got a Nokia 6310i and Im extremely happy with it but Ive got to
    >>change it. Im not interested in any feature as MMS, camera,
    >>videocall: I only need a good phone, sms, very good/long battery as
    >>the 6310i is.
    >>Any suggestion in what I could buy?
    >>
    >>Thanx in advance.
    >

    > Why have you *got* to change it..?
    >
    > Only thing I can think of is another 6310i.

    Nokia recently announced a new model with no camera intended for
    business. Something like the 6021 I think...

    --

    Brian Morrison

    please observe reply-to address

    On 15 Mar 2005, Brian Morrison wrote
    > Ivor Jones wrote:

    -snip-

    >> Only thing I can think of is another 6310i.
    >
    > Nokia recently announced a new model with no camera intended for
    > business. Something like the 6021 I think...

    That's the one; it was discussed here --

    http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/03/04/sonyericsson_nokia_phones/

    --
    Cheers,
    Harvey