Sign in with
Your question

Poor internet connection asus vivobook only works if I am sitting next to router

Last response: in Windows 8
February 3, 2013 6:39:34 PM

new ASUS s2000e wifi only works if I am sitting next to router
February 18, 2013 2:38:22 AM

moosenp said:
new ASUS s2000e wifi only works if I am sitting next to router

I was getting 1 to 2 bars using the Asus in the same room as the router. I sent it in and they replaced the wifi card. This increased the signal to 3 bars. I placed four other laptops next to the Asus and they get 5 bars. I am sending the laptop in again. Last time it took a month to get it back. Hopefully it will not take another month. It appears these have the same antenna issues that their tablets did. Also, I use my laptops with external monitors at work. When I close the lid and use a monitor the mouse cursor goes all over the place. The touch screen must be sensitive to something on the laptop itself.
m
l
February 18, 2013 3:24:36 PM

I bought a new router and works fine. Thank you for replying. I had been at another house and their router was downstairs and I was upstairs not having any trouble so I learned it was my router not the laptop.
The touch screen is too sensitive I will be typing then suddenly I have gone to a new page. I hate it.
m
l
!