Need system - $300-350 budget

Hello all,
I am considering to upgrade my old rig, :D
basically i am looking for only Processor, Motherboard & Ram & GPU..... :)

Approximate Purchase Date: mid feb 2013

Budget Range: (e.g.: 300-350) Before / After Rebates

System Usage from Most to Least Important:Gaming, hd videos watch, net surfing ....

Parts Not Required: keyboard, mouse, monitor, speakers, OS , HDD. I am having 500w PSU.....

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: indian online sites, like flipkart.com

Country: India - preferred site flipkart.com or u suggest...

Parts Preferences: Intel system.

Overclocking: NO

SLI or Crossfire: NO

Monitor Resolution: Native Resolution 1366 x 768 at 60.0 Hz ( already having lcd - Dell IN1920

Additional Comments: I would like a quite pc.. good performer & bang for the buck.. :-) And NO to I3.....

Thanks in advance. :)
14 answers Last reply
More about need system budget
  1. guys forget about flipkart.com,
    just give me best compatible with each other i5/i7 - asus mobo & 8 Gb DDR 3...up to $300

thanks
  2. Your budget barely allows for a good gaming processor.
  3. thanks for reply mate.
    hmm ok at-least in that budget suggest me processor & motherboard plz..
  4. How bout the this cheapest core i5 180$
    www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819116782
    And motherboard since no overclocking just pick a cheap 70$ mother board and use you're old gpu and some cheap 1333mhz ram or you can get 1600 if it fits your budget
  5. Btw what system you came from
  6. cooldex said:
    Btw what system you came from

Intel Core2Quad 8300, Asus P5KPL-AM/PS Mobo, Palit Nvidia GeForce 9400GT, 4 GB DDR2 800 Mhz, WD Cavier Blue 320+320 GB HDD :hello:
  7. cooldex said:
    How bout the this cheapest core i5 180$
    www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819116782
    And motherboard since no overclocking just pick a cheap 70$ mother board and use you're old gpu and some cheap 1333mhz ram or you can get 1600 if it fits your budget

hey thanks for the reply, that's look cool.... i will consider that. :)
  8. hello, thanks for flipkart links.. can u suggest a asus mobo plz... :D
  9. rohn_avni said:
    hello, thanks for flipkart links.. can u suggest a asus mobo plz... :D

sorry about that.. i thought you needed only cpu, motherboard and ram for 350$.. i removed my post when i saw your initial post.. can't include a gpu for that budget..
  10. i'd suggest getting an amd apu for your budget..it'll perform well at your resolution.. the a10 6800k will be out in a few months if you can wait till then.. :)
  11. I think his graphics card OK for no until he's able to get a extra 150 or more for a good gpu because the 9400 get preforms like 210 and that's OK medium to max on cod so now I recommend a i5-3570 non k and cheap motherboard and one stick of 4gb DDR ram instead of duel so cpu=220 + motherboard=70+ ram=20
  12. I'm reading my reply and I notice a lot of errors because I made this on my smart phone
  13. You currently have a core 2 quad? If what you want to do is game then I would leave the current system, but upgrade the graphics card, something like at least an ATI radeon 7850 and a nice power supply. That should give you a nice gaming upgrade, then save up and get a nice board and CPU. You can go with an i3 or amd APU, but not sure how much better those would run than your quad.

I would say video card, power supply, possibly an aftermarket cooler for overclocking and a little extra ram if you have a little cash left after those. That would pick up your gaming performance I think by quite a bit, and give you a bridge to a new board and CPU you really will be happy with later.
  14. cpu - ?
    Mobo - ?
    Ram - ?
    Cabinet - ?

In above budget.
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build Systems