(Help)(How can I make a usb device support autorun function)

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.developer,microsoft.public.windows.embedded.pointofservice,microsoft.public.windowsxp.device_driver.dev,microsoft.public.windowsxp.embedded,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

Dear Friends:

I find some usb device support autorun function, but I don't know how
can do that, if you know something about it, Please tell me, Thank you very
much.

Best Regards
Mike han
1 answer Last reply
More about help make device support autorun function
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.developer,microsoft.public.windows.embedded.pointofservice,microsoft.public.windowsxp.device_driver.dev,microsoft.public.windowsxp.embedded,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

    Mike,

    There are some third party apps that will do what you want. Search for
    "Autorun USB" on Google. You can also create an autoplay handler for the
    device type. Take a look at:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/shellcc/platform/shell/programmersguide/shell_basics/shell_basics_extending/autorun/autoplay_works.asp?frame=true

    HTH,
    Brad

    "mikehan" <hanzn@126.com> wrote in message
    > Dear Friends:
    >
    > I find some usb device support autorun function, but I don't know how
    > can do that, if you know something about it, Please tell me, Thank you
    > very much.
    >
    > Best Regards
    > Mike han

Drivers Support Microsoft Devices USB Windows XP