(Help)(How can I make a usb device support autorun function)

a b \ Driver
July 22, 2005 6:07:58 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.developer,microsoft.public.windows.embedded.pointofservice,microsoft.public.windowsxp.device_driver.dev,microsoft.public.windowsxp.embedded,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

Dear Friends:

I find some usb device support autorun function, but I don't know how
can do that, if you know something about it, Please tell me, Thank you very
much.

Best Regards
Mike han
Anonymous
a b \ Driver
July 22, 2005 6:07:59 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.developer,microsoft.public.windows.embedded.pointofservice,microsoft.public.windowsxp.device_driver.dev,microsoft.public.windowsxp.embedded,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

Mike,

There are some third party apps that will do what you want. Search for
"Autorun USB" on Google. You can also create an autoplay handler for the
device type. Take a look at:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/libr...

HTH,
Brad