Sign in with
Your question

I have 2 graphics drivers

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
November 30, 2012 9:19:35 PM

Hello,
i have what appears to be two conflicting graphics drivers my normal one is an amd raedon but i installed another intel hd one by accident and now when i run Minecraft it doesn't show properly i have to refresh the screen to see any movement at all and it doesn't crash apart from that so i was in need of a fix and quickly cause otherwise i can't record for youtube

More about : graphics drivers

November 30, 2012 9:41:21 PM

ANinjaHamster said:
Hello,
i have what appears to be two conflicting graphics drivers my normal one is an amd raedon but i installed another intel hd one by accident and now when i run Minecraft it doesn't show properly i have to refresh the screen to see any movement at all and it doesn't crash apart from that so i was in need of a fix and quickly cause otherwise i can't record for youtube

Throw some periods/full-stops up in there!

But seriously, can you not simply uninstall the Intel HD driver from the Control Panel?
November 30, 2012 9:43:28 PM

ANinjaHamster said:
Hello,

Just go to your drivers and remove the intel Hd graphics ones, seeing as you have an amd card. To do this go to Control Panel>Add or Remove Programs> Intel HD Graphics Drivers and uninstall it. You MAY have to reinstall the AMD drivers, but just uninstall the Intel first, then decide if you need to.
Related resources
December 1, 2012 10:23:26 AM

mr_vega said:
Throw some periods/full-stops up in there!

But seriously, can you not simply uninstall the Intel HD driver from the Control Panel?

Nope i tried.
December 1, 2012 10:38:24 AM

TheNotFatGuy said:
Just go to your drivers and remove the intel Hd graphics ones, seeing as you have an amd card. To do this go to Control Panel>Add or Remove Programs> Intel HD Graphics Drivers and uninstall it. You MAY have to reinstall the AMD drivers, but just uninstall the Intel first, then decide if you need to.

The drivers don't appear in the program and features so i can't remove it like that
December 1, 2012 11:01:59 AM

I found out how to get rid of it. But my Minecraft still doesn't work properly any thoughts?
December 2, 2012 1:55:51 AM

Uninstall all video card drivers, even the radeon ones. Make sure their completely gone. A good program I'd recommend for removing them is Driver Cleaner Pro.

Then download the newest drivers and install.
December 2, 2012 9:10:42 AM

PrinceVampiro said:
Uninstall all video card drivers, even the radeon ones. Make sure their completely gone. A good program I'd recommend for removing them is Driver Cleaner Pro.

Then download the newest drivers and install.

if i don't have any drivers then surely i wont be able to see the screen at all.
!