Sign in with
Your question

Please Help! Constantly Getting Several Different BSoD's!

Last response: in Systems
January 14, 2013 9:38:13 PM

Hi, I am new to the forums, but I had to try to find somewhere to get some help from. I built me a new PC for Christmas, and after installing windows, several times, (and reinstalling using a different disk), I continually get BSoD. It started out as 0x124. I finally downloaded a new copy of Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit and installed it, and it seemed to fix the 0x124 error, but now I am getting several other BSoD's randomly, and even the occasional 0x124 error. I have gotten the following errors: 0xA, 0xBE, 0x19, 0x50, 0x51, 0x124, and I'm sure there are 1 or 2 that I am forgetting. I can't figure out the problem. I have tried running memtest, tried removing and testing ram 1 stick at a time, tried upping the voltage on my ram, tried testing my video cards 1 at a time, and even replaced my HDD. My pc components are as follows:
Mobo: ASRock 970 Extreme4
CPU: AMD Phenom II X6 1100T Black Edition (No Overclock)
CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 7 Pro REV.2 w/ 92mm PWM Fan
Ram: 16GB (4 x 4GB) Crucial Ballistix PC12800 DDR3 1600mhz
GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 550 Ti & Zotac Geforce GTX 550 Ti in SLI
HDD: Seagate Pipeline .2 500GB
PSU: Kingwin ABT-850mm 850 Watt SLI Ready
I am also having other problems. Mainly, Internet Explorer keeps encountering errors and having to close, usually about every 2-4 minutes. Also, one time, my screen went black, and come back on, and it says my graphics drivers suddenly failed, and had to be restarted, and about 3 times, I have gotten an error message a couple of times saying that Windows Desktop Manager has stopped working. I am mainly concerned about the BSoD's, but any help or suggestions that anybody can provide would be greatly appreciated. At this point, I am about ready to try to fix is with a hammer lol. I have never had so much problems with a PC before, and not been able to figure out what was wrong with it. Anyways, thanks in advance for the help guys, and sorry about this post being so long.

P.S. I have also uploaded my Minidump files, and here is the link to my Minidump files on Mediafire.
http://www.mediafire.com/?hnvwxt2d7...i27eia3fes401,d7w...

More about : constantly bsod

January 14, 2013 11:57:56 PM

Just looking at the specs of your components I would wonder if the socket AM3 CPU being used with a socket AM3+ motherboard may cause instability issues. Did you check to see if that CPU is on the motherboard's compatibility list? Also, 1600mhz RAM is supported on your motherboard only through overclocking. You are using native 1600mhz RAM. The build may be more stable with 1333mhz RAM.

m
l
April 2, 2013 9:02:55 PM

The ram I am using is native 1600 MHz, but it is being ran at 1333 MHz. Also, according to ASRock's website, my CPU is supported. I recently changed my motherboard back to my Gigabyte 870A-USB3 MOBO, while my ASRock 970 Extreme4 MOBO was being sent back for RMA. While using the Gigabyte MOBO, I did not have one single BSoD, but as soon as I got my ASRock 970 Extreme4 MOBO back (different MOBO was sent back, newer version, but same model) I installed it, and my PC went back to doing random BSoD's, giving error code 0x124. I am seriously at the end of my rope with this thing, and can't think of anything else to do. I have tried changing out each component, one at a time, tried re-installing OS, everything I can think of, and nothing fixes it. I even changed out my 16gb of Crucial Ballistix ram to go back to my Kingston HyperX 1333 MHz ram, and still have the same BSoD. If anybody has any more suggestions, I am open to anything, and I do mean ANYTHING! Hell, I'll even try using a hammer to fix it at this point, lol. Thanks in advance for any help.
m
l
October 6, 2013 8:54:46 AM

Try flashing the BIOS to the latest version. May this can solve this pblm. It worked for me..

m
l
!